most smells are really bothering me. I get on the train in the morning to get to work (about a 50 minute ride) and have to smell all the fresh perfume and cologne from the passengers. I've had to get up and move a couple times in the last week which is annoying because I have a big purse, a big backpack, and usually have my laptop open and working, so to move is a hassle! a lot of food smells are annoying me too. and I just get this yucky icky feeling in my upper esophagus/stomach area that makes it feel like I have a big bubble just sitting there. Sometimes it seems that if I ate something it would make me feel better, but then I eat something and I get a very uncomfortable full feeling. bllleeehhhh!
I haven't gotten to the point where I need to puke - I keep thinking I need to bring a barf bag on the train just in case, but haven't done that yet. oh why oh why does my job have to be in San Francisco?!
ok, let's be positive! I am excited about amalia having a little sibling and think it will be fun for her to be around a little baby all the time. she is always talking about her little cousin Hazel and names her baby dolls after her. it is very cute.
I am almost at 8 weeks now and BabyBurns II is about the size of a kidney bean (according to BabyCenter.com). Tomorrow is my 8-week appointment with the spunky Nurse Practitioner Theresa Pittman. We will be able to get an ultrasound and get a glimpse of the bean!
We already have a boy's name picked out, but need to think of girl names. And no, we are not going to find out the sex of the baby until it is born.
Out and about
-
We've been getting out and about lately. And have some videos to show.
In June we went to the zoo. Amalia loved watching the animals from afar:
Last weeke...
17 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment